Wallace Huo and Penny Lin in 100% Senorita

Wallace Huo and Penny Lin did make a good chemistry in my opinion for their first series as a couple- 100% Senorita- which is upsetting that in the reality, it seems Wallace Huo could be dating Sun Li and Penny Lin some other guy. I wish someday they'll end up together.

Anyway, I've been thinking about how each one performed their best when it came to love scenes despite disappointments in the filming like Wallace Huo's lack of fighting spirit.

But Penny Lin is SO GOOD an actress... whether she laughs or cries, I like her!

I find the scenes really convincing when it came to Penny Lin trying to put aside her personal feelings for apparent revenge against Deric Wan (Andy Lau could have been better) or the fact that Wallace Huo really thought he was betrayed.

I liked the part where Wallace Huo and Penny Lin are in their reconciliation process. It's just so sweet- even sweeter than their initial kissing scenes. They just look so good together that I'm so happy the way the series ended.

Comments