Jun Matsumoto and Inoue Mao?

After seeing Hana Yori Dango with them, I was kind of thinking whether or not they will really end up with each other someday. Consider the four year age gap. Well, I don't think anything is wrong with that. I think they have the most chemistry with each other so far. The two really did great (but not as great as Jerry Yan and Barbie Xu in Meteor Garden). I hope fans would not be disappointed because certainly, I hope they would be together.

The HYD series had them in a rather awkward position and man I found them funnier than Jerry Yan and Barbie Xu would! I enjoyed it while it lasted especially their heartbreaking scenes make me cry and the happy moments cure the sadness. At the end of the series, I really enjoyed their moment of triumph together.
Can they be really together in reality? Only time will tell!

Comments

Post a Comment