Tetsuji Tamayama

Sadly I haven't written much entries for the girls so here's another. This time it's Japanese. Sentai fans should know him as Gaosilver (but I ain't discussing sentai in here) which showed his martial arts. I think I would want him to end up together with Mio Takeuchi (only five years gap).

Honestly I think he looks like a beefed up version of Wallace Huo. He doesn't look very Asian either it's as if he's got Caucasian ancestry. Maybe...
He appeared later in Gaoranger as the sixth member and he became a popular icon (and a reason why girls would watch sentai as well). He was a big favorite eventually before he became more popular with non-super hero dramas as well.



His iconic role as Gao Silver will not be easily forgotten! He entered to apparently become the most unusually gorgeous sentai hero.

Comments