Happy Birthday Jay Chow

It's Jay Chou's 30th birthday according to the lunar calendar and he celebrated his birthday with his mother, grandmother and 800 fans. The fact is Jay Chou and his mother talked about how things were.

Honestly speaking, Jay Chou's piano music is one thing marvelous and I NEVER realized that his mother was that strict (but not severe) about his piano playing because he had that potential. It's the same way my mother would get mad whenever I wasted my talent in writing when I was lazy to pass my reports in High School.

Fortunately it was NOT an unrealistic goal. Jay Chou himself already had the potential and it was really a waste not to practice it so she had to be strict. Well maybe she could be wrong at first, but she was able to get the real talent out because it was there.

If it wasn't for those trainings in the past, they would not develop a close relationship. I just wonder if he'll play the piano again for another movie?

Comments