Jerry Yan-Ella Chen Chemistry

Here's what Jerry Yan thinks on Ella Chen: (A portion that is copy and pasted from http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Jerry-Yan-I-was-aloof-in-the-past-as-I-do-not-know-how-to-express-myself-talk672880.html)

[Sharing on ELLA]

“She is always ready to share love and concern for others. To me, such interaction makes one feel very heart-warming.”


Idol drama – DWL, is the collaboration across the shores with filming in Taipei and Hangzhou, and a debut partnership between Jerry and SHE’s member – Ella. Jerry will act as a lawyer and Ella as a down and out former little rich girl. Together, they will weave a love story. To Jerry, the collaboration seemed to be the greatest opportunity to change himself for the better.

Reporter ®: How do you feel collaborating with Ella?

Jerry (J): Actually I am full of anticipation! Because I’ve heard many people spoke of her in the past, and hence I do not feel foreign working with her. I am indeed speaking the truth when I said during the press conference earlier, I feel shy seeing her dressed up so sexily. Because she is not one who would flaunt her merits usually and thus, misleading everyone to think she is very boyish. But in fact, she can be one --- someone who is very elegant and demure, and very sexy and beautiful too. I feel that she should really showcase more of this side of her, and I believe there will be even more people who like her (laugh).

R: Since your collaboration in the past 2 months, were there any memorable incidents?

J: Too many memorable incidents. Such as, just a few days back, we were filming a dancing scene. She looked at me sincerely and said, “If you ever need, I will give you a lot of encouragement.” I feel that everyone is under a lot of pressure, yet she is always ready to share her love and concern for others. To me, this interaction makes one feel very heart-warming. This also extends to us playing around off-screen. For instance during one of those very hot days, she actually came over to tease me. In the end I carried her up and turned a few rounds until she could not even stand up properly after I put her down.

R: Have you not met a partner who could understand you as well as Ella, in the past?

J: Just like how Ella explained, in the past, I tend to hide behind a defensive wall to the environment. A lot of girls whom I partnered with, tend to find that I am very cold and distant; but only Ella dares to pop over to kick and tease me… But I am not angered by this. Instead I feel that this little girl is very adorable and she is actually only playing with you! Just like in this serial, everyone will be able to see the interesting chemistry between myself and Ella.

R: According to sources, Ella, is the first actress whom you had partnered with, and wish to celebrate her birthday for her?

J: Actually speaking of that day, I was quite upset. I have been planning to spring a surprise for her but just in those 2 days, something else happened to affect my mood a little.

R: Hangzhou is a romantic and beautiful place; do you all have plans to do something special?

J: Yes, I told her, if there is a chance, we should take a boat ride to view the scenery. That would be spectacular! The important point is as long as she is willing, I wish for her to share some of her unhappiness with me. I feel that I am like family to her and it is not forever that she should be the one showing concern for others. I trust that she would also need someone like family members, to give her strength.

Comments

  1. so heart warming to read jerry comments of ella. looks like jerry can see and feels the inner beauty of ella. if happen they really fall in love in reality...good for them and may god bless both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this acting profession, movie entertainers undergo a lot of stresses. Nice to know that Jerry and Ella could find some comfort and shoulder to lean on from each others. More power and happiness to both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment