Esther Liu Doing Liu Xue Hua Type Roles?

I honestly feel like Esther Liu has been doing some Liu Xue Hua roles after Westside Story. Here's where I think where she does those Liu Xue Hua type roles which I think is coming out naturally.

She starred in Chinese Paladin as Ah Nu where her adventures in Wuxia romance begins. Liu Xue Hua had that kind of charming smile in the movies.

In Green Forest, here's one photo with the stare to remember- one that reminds me of Liu Xue Hua's stares in the past. In fact, I kind of feel she's ready for it.

Although she wasn't in very dramatic scenarios, this picture kind of makes me feel like she's ready to play those teary eyed scenes. Next guy? I seem to vote for Vic Zhou!

She also has that rather smart look and a stare to tell you she's not just a pretty face.

And her part was well played- she showed flexibility whenever needed.

Comments