Alexander Wang and Crystal Liu for "Love in Disguise"

Hmmm... I haven't heard much from Crystal Liu as of late. So I kind of thought that maybe she's used to promote Alexander Wang to greater heights or something. She has a new movie entitled "Love in Disguise" so I want to see it. I hope it's one of those teary eyed love stories.

This is one picture that sure got netizens jealous including me. Hee hee. However I wish she'll have a series with either Vic Zhou or Jerry Yan soon or she's stuck in between them. :-P

Comments

  1. Wow, only a 12-year age difference, he is way too young for her by HK movie standards. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha! 34-year-old Alex Wang is too young to play romantic opposite 22-year-old Crystal Liu.

    They should have cast a forty-something-year-old geezer like they usually do in HK. Or even a fifty-year-old like Andy Lau, who was voted the "ideal boy friend" by HK TV viewers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment