Let's Just Accept it that Jimmy Lin is Married to His Wife Kelly Chen (Taiwan, Not HK)

Posted Image
I just had my thoughts that I have already accepted the fact that Ayumi Kinoshita already got married to some guy who is not a celebrity and same with Aiko Ito, it should be fair enough that Jimmy Lin, 38 and his wife, Kelly Chen (Taiwan), 28, should be accepted as a married couple since he and Ruby Lin were not meant to be.  So here's my thoughts- when our favorite actors and actresses will finally settle for family life, we should respect their decisions.  So I guess some fanboys of his wife weren't able to accept it either but let's just face it- I wish them the best and hopefully their marriage will last a lifetime.

Sideline: Hee hee, this reminds me I might as well aim for a younger woman.=P

Comments