Some Liu Yi Fei Pictures I Found as of December 7, 2012

As much as I got recently admitting my Victoria Justice fandom obsession, it seems I still find this girl hotter.  

That red jacket makes her red hot blazing.

Yellow the color of royalty.

She's just got that charming laugh.

Poster for White Vengeance... sweet vengeance.

A behind the scenes from Condor Heroes...

She's looking good in here.

 Hugging Stitch... why can't I be that stuffed toy?

Wow what a delicious meal she's having.

Still cute in this outfit...

Pantene time...

I love the style of the green jacket here...

Looking smart...

Endorsement for U+ Entertainment, she's classy!

Oh no, not that look... ahhhh!!!!

A black and white picture makes her look like a Shaw star.

Just a beautiful green outfit and her as the city beauty.

Can she sign my shirt?!

I love her checkered jacket here...

I wish I had one of those huge teddy bears for display... or I wish I were the bear...

Just merrily strolling along...

Her laughter cures my temper insanity...

I just find the teddy bear cute...

Endorsing for Collide Sparks

Is this a screen shot for a drama called "Wind Dorm"?

I just love that stare...

Another classy shot...

Ancient outfits look good on her...

A beauty by the side of nature...

I like her look in "Story of a Noble Family"...

Speaking up for Z'Dorzi

Again yellow's royalty

CUTE!!!!

Oh not that moe look...

Cover girl for OK inside the celebrity world...

Again oh it's that cute laughter...

Another Hangyue shot...

She's in another promotion...

The flowers well describe her and they're printed on her dress...

She does look like an older movie star here back in the 70s... or the 40s reminding me of Zhou Xuan

A beauty among the flowers....

It's that cute look again...

I jsut love her dress in here and that potted plant makes her cuter...

Oh boy, it's that cute stare again.

Darn that critter!!!!

Another behind the scene of Condor Heroes...

The lucky three Schnauzers...

Another cute look...

She looks like Guan Yin here...

Comments

  1. Delightful selection of images--I agree she is gorgeous with a really intriguing look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment