Maaya Uchida Voices Vampire Lucy of "Feast of JK - Vampire Fate"

Well it's time for another step in Delusion World.  The adorable Maaya Uchida is going to be the voice of Vampire Lucy for the game "Feast of JK - Vampire Fate".  Her character Lucy is half-human, half-vampire and aims to become the Princess of Darkness.  Now I'll do another translation from where I got the pictures from.  I'll polish up the translation to the best of my ability:

Question: How was your impression been finished when your voice was recorded as you played Lucy?

Maaya Uchida (hereinafter, Uchida impression when I saw the illustration): first, cool girl there is also a set of vampires as it tried thinking in the image of Enjiyo.  But in the course of play it was a surprisingly pretty girl's impression. It has changed noticing and I'm.  It's looks cool, but because there is also a cute part, you can play and be aware of such a place, or consciousness so as not to become too mature so much so the raw schoolgirl, lets me play while thinking "Where do I take my feeling directly below.  It is hoped that the Na was able to're not, "Dere" in the scene of the second half, but I have been able to give the atmosphere of Lucy that tried hard, to the nice character.

Question: Uchida-san, Did you feel attracted to and what makes Lucy?

Maaya Uchida: And where you working on hard things anyway?  Or is it garnished to be talking with other girls, but in the attitude in earnest that "I will do my best" always.  I'm a vampire, but there is no atmosphere of pressure so much, and without even cool too, whiff of high school life-size is also attractive. It was played while I would also wonder what to do when I withdraw that kind of part.

Question: Please tell us and your favorite scenes, the memorable line.

Maaya Uchida: The scene of the screening test is impressive is. Among the aspects that will change test is progressing the first round, a second round, in order to win against the opponent is nice, but Lucy does not delight in obedience, and Dattari smiles but they were defeated by the reverse, that the other party's kindness of her caring I felt.  Lucy Naa'm is very much an adult.

Question: Even though you are a raw adult schoolgirl? (laughs)

Maaya Uchida: I'm a raw schoolgirl but you have a positive that it seems to be a "work hard next even in the negative",  I'm a good child in the adult Lucy in me (laughs).

Question: I'd like to take a look at that scene in the game by all means. School of fantasy where the world is the stage is of "JK Vampire", is of himself.   Uchida, what was a girl student?

Maaya Uchida: It is a student, you can not always work on the student council or club smash.  It was a style that blends around (laughs), without necessarily standing out so much in school, lunch or was fun every day, and students like find happiness in small things was.

Question: By the way, what about not good subjects and subjects liked, what were they?

Maaya Uchida: What I like was the history lesson.   I like Japanese history and I also like world history but I did not choose only one, I had to select the class of good Japanese history. Conversely it was worth a lot of damn math you do not know anymore ...... in (laughs). Rather remember Toka formula, and I'm not good at that yet.

Question: The setting of the game Lucy who also is of that advance in a variety of courses I graduated to learn and many things in school, but Uchida had never attached to your current job, then in any profession Do you think you had him?

Maaya Uchida: There is a feeling that wants to spread what you like, in that Japanese history like I wanted to be a maiko in Kyoto (laughs). In bad, I did not attend to Kyoto as soon as junior high school graduation, ...... you from far.  When'm from Tokyo Sonaruto to become live-When you have to become a maiko. ~ I wonder if Geiko san'm from graduating from high school ... But, I was thinking all sorts and from going to be that after graduating from high school I bet Once you consult a parent.

Question: But I was was thinking pretty seriously (laughs).

Maaya Uchida:I was thinking seriously and surprisingly (laughs). But because it was also like the game, I arrived to your current job in the end.

Question: There is a purpose that aims to become the "Princess of Darkness JK Vampire," but, what do you like to do Uchida if and when you  have the great power and magic?

Maaya Uchida: And it was a dream of my childhood ~ ...... Hey, but is likely, such as the Heian period and the Jomon period, we will create a "Marei-mura" lined with buildings of various era. I become the head of the village, I want to live in harmony with the people of each age (laughs).

Question: Really history, I'm your favorite (laughs).  This work is to develop our players Lucy as she becomes a teacher, please tell me the image of the ideal teacher for the end Uchida?

Maaya Uchida: I wonder if the teacher who will work hard together with the students. When in high school, the same teacher I was a teacher for three years, but the teacher is not loved by everyone, I became really caring.  You can tell you many things, and Tari me in contact with the empathetic students. But, in about three months prior to graduation was noticed that, and I wonder - was a rebellious phase me if you think that now (laughs). So, the teacher who will walk together with the students and the ideal teacher;s image that I think of.

 End of translation... enjoy her cuteness!!!!

Comments