Tori Matsuzaka and Mirei Kiratani Voicing the Protagonists of Dragon Quest Heroes!

Well too bad I got some stress issues and it was last October 22, 2014 so I'm two days late... sorry, sorry!  Now Tori Matsuzaka and Mirei Kiratani will be voicing the roles of Akuto and Meer for the video game Dragon Quest Heroes.  Now my first Dragon Quest game was Dragon Quest VIII for the PS2... now looks like I'll have a Dragon Quest game to look forward to or to give as a gift.

Now here's some pictures which I took from the site I linked earlier:

Tori Matsuzaka doing his first Seiyu role as the hero Akuto.  Now I just had a thought he had played the role of Takeru Shiba/Shinken Red and he has done many major roles.  So there's no reason why he can't carry out the voice of Akuto the hero well.

Mriei Kiratani is relatively new to me.  She's an Anime seiyu while she is also a J-Drama star.  She will be the voice of Meer. 

Now here are the characters Akuto and Meer.  I kind want to see them cosplay as these though I think either Emi Takei or Rin Takanashi would make a good-looking Meer.

Comments