My Reaction to Tetsuo Kurata Resuming His Iconic Role of Kotaro Minami in Contemporary Kamen Rider Movies and Series

Tetsuo Kurata who currently owns Billy the Kid steakhouse is indeed confirmed to resume his role as Kotaro Minami in a Kamen Rider movie this April 2015.  It just made me think of these instances he did a favor for the fans:

When he returned to play as two versions of Kotaro Minami in Decade (Black and Black RX), man was I so pleased.  I mean, who wouldn't want their childhood relived in this way?  Seeing Black and Black RX as my only two Kamen Riders as a child, seeing him relive his character in Heisei Era is a great fanservice.  Even if Kamen Rider Decade took place with alternate realities, having Tetsuo Kurata play as A.R. Black and A.R. Black RX always takes me back to memory lane.  I know Kamen Rider Decade IS really a disaster 

It addressed me the issue, "Aren't we Kamen Rider Black fans all adults now?  I'm going 30 next year and that's the year Tetsuo Kurata will reprise his role.  So what's my thought?  He still cherishes his role as Kotaro Minami, the very character that launched him to where he is now!

Comments

Post a Comment