People I Know Who Resemble Certain Oriental Celebrities Part 1: Relatives

This is just a fun entry... which I noticed I have relatives who look like Chinese celebrities...


Well I did mention that I have a late aunt who looks like Patricia Lam Fung.  She died of the same type of cancer that claimed Soga Machiko and she was just as old.


My mom and my sister both resemble Esther Liu.


I have a cousin who looks like Nana Yanagisawa.


I have a second cousin who resembles Kazuki Meihara.


I have a second cousin who resembles Chise Nakamura.


I have a cousin who looks like Keisuke Sohma while his sister looks like Chise Nakamura.


I have a third degree niece who looks like Maaya Uchida.

Comments

  1. Find out why people you're related to look like people you're not related to here: ptableofcontents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment