Reina Kurosaki's Interview With Takeshi Saito

Here's some pictures taken from an interview from Hustle Press together with a rough translation. I just used an online translator so don't expect a 100% accurate translation. All of the headings are the words of Takeshi Saito while everything below them are Reina's words

Saito: When did you film the movie version of "Kamen Rider Exe"?

Reina: "I was at the end of May, I was preparing to hear from the surrounding people that it was hard, taking pictures of the drama, but in fact it did not seem to be serious and I photographed it rather pleasantly."

- It seems that there was much rain scene.

"I also got soaked with my clothes, I have many scenes that I get wet with rain even in the main edition."

- Does Reina look good on rain?

"It is said that it is a rain girl, it will rain only on important days, usually during rainy days or important work, it will rain."

- Today's grafting was also rainy, so I could not shoot outside (laugh). What is the scene that was particularly impressive in the movie version?

"There is a scene of the athletic meeting, and if you jump into the world of VR, Nico becomes an elementary school kid and runs with everyone, there are 500 extras, it was interesting there."

- Did Reika play Nico who became the elementary school student? It is not that a person of a child acts ... ....

"I am, I wore elementary school gym uniforms (laughs). When I was lined up in a row of extra elementary school students, I seemed to be very familiar, so I asked the staff" Nico-chan! Where? "Was being searched with a megaphone (laugh)."

- Huh. I feel that it is invisible to primary school students ... ....

"It seems that I was blending with elementary school students even if they said" I, this is! "It is nice to know that they were familiar with photography, but what should I do if the" atmosphere is an elementary school student "is said Or not (laugh). "

- What kind of child were you when you were an elementary school student?

"Anyway it was innocent and I was only doing something that a boy would like to like, like tree climbing, football or a tag game, it was a child playing outside. If you show a picture at that time, it says" I have not changed "( Lol)".

- Were you also active at the athletic meeting?

"Because of the rush I was late .... Even in filming this movie, my legs were slow and I fought hard (laugh)."

- Does "Exed" have many riders appearing, and the scene is a boys' school-like atmosphere?

"The heroine's (Matsuda) Ruka is similar to mine and has a masculine character, and it is a co-educative feeling. When it enters shooting, everyone switches, so it gets stimulated, but in the free time," Which Gashat is cool? ".... Everyone is older than me, but when I'm talking about that, I feel like watching boys junior high school students (laugh) .I feel like I was a sister "Yeah, yeah ... I understand ..." I am like that.

- Did you get along well with Mr. Ruka Matsuda?

"Yes, since I first met, I thought that" This person fits with me! "The personality of saying things clearly is with you.Well, listening to the story while closely watching the surroundings, As I feel like a friendly sister, I will be at the worksite all the while. I hope someday I can drive with you on a trip program etc ... ".

- When the movie version becomes public, do you also want to see it at the movie theater?

"I would like to see it with my family, because it is my family that I want you to see the work I first saw ... ...".

- But are not you shy to watch it together?

"I can be quite embarrassed, I can tell you because it is this place now, but in front of my family I think that it will be like a" like that theatrical version, it seems to be released, going? "(Laugh).

- It is good friends to go to see a movie with a family at the age of 18.

"I am a good friend, I thought that was normal, and my family said" I am glad that this scene was good "or" I was not good ", so it's embarrassing but I definitely want to see it together. So what you can not see is "can you see like this?", So I will learn a lot. 

- Although it seems to be a summer exciting like "exe", Mr Reina says it is summer?

"I like summer, but I am not good at insects .... It's time to breed first, so I do not know what insects are thinking, so even if I run I can not go to the park. If you look into the eyes you know what you're going to do, but the insect moves suddenly, you are afraid and scared ... ".

- Do you go for the classic summer festival?

"I love festivals and fireworks, but when I was wearing a yukata, I had the experience of it becoming painful if I tightened the belt to show the style well (lol) I would go with ordinary clothes."

- Can you eat something on a stall?

"I always eat yakitori and shaved ice. If I go to the festival I will definitely want to eat it. It's absolutely strawberry flavor. I want to adventure once in a while and I will make blue Hawaii and somehow lemon but after all I will return to strawberries. "

- Why do not you do it in summer?

"I do not do it every year, I think," Why are you so energetic? Is it because you eat a lot? "

- Are you eating the meat in the CM?

"I eat it on a daily basis (laugh), because I originally love meat, I was also happy that the CM was decided and I was happy that I could eat a lot of delicious hot pot meat on shooting."

- That CM has been flowing since last February, but is the feeling you are watching normally now?

"Yes, it is, it is like a meat pot! Me!" There are many cases where the phrase "you taught, this is always like this" is said to be "Nico-chan" Like a friend of a family member It is the same as saying "Anpanchi" before.

- Oh, indeed.

"While the" EXIDE "was broadcasting, CM of the meat pot was also flowing, and the viewer got the comment" LINE LIVE "that Nico is out here as well.

I'm lonely when the shooting of the last round is getting closer but I 
can understand Nico more than anyone ......

 - In the meantime, it seems that the mobile case was replaced with Minnie. What was the case before that?

"There are more than 10 and it changed every day, I am not bored, but I felt like using the case." I want to use this case "in the mood of the day .... As mobile is the most familiar of my belongings, so commitment is that I 'm fine, but since I changed to Minnie, I've been wearing it for a while. "

- Who is originally your favorite character?

"I love it! The mobile case I bought was also Minnie, there are quite a few of Minnie's clothes and small items."

- Do you often go to Disneyland?

"I think that I am going to go once a year, it will be a lot of fun, as long as my friend is battle, I feel like" just let me get on next! "I love the scream system and my friends Even if you say "I want to shop", there is a difference in tension such as "that ride seems interesting" (laugh). "

- In the instant, the picture taken during the walk has risen.

"The walk course has not been decided at all," I go straight this way for the time being "or there is a park I'd like to visit and I am walking for about 2 to 3 hours while watching the map."

- You quite like to walk.

"I love walking since I was a little, and there are times when I am walking all day, but it's fun because I take a walk while taking pictures. Recently I often put it on Instagram so how to take cool photos I am studying.When looking at the picture of the other person, I often think that it is "fashionable" .... For example, even the same flower shows a very beautiful depending on how to shoot, so I always refer to that kind of things. "

- Is "EXEED" the shooting of the drama more complete?

"I will be entering the final story soon, reading the latest script" I will develop like this, I think that it connects to the movie like this. "Nico and the surrounding characters also changed very much I think that it will be more interesting than it is now. "

- You quite like to walk.

"I love walking since I was a little, and there are times when I am walking all day, but it's fun because I take a walk while taking pictures. Recently I often put it on Instagram so how to take cool photos I am studying.When looking at the picture of the other person, I often think that it is "fashionable" .... For example, even the same flower shows a very beautiful depending on how to shoot, so I always refer to that kind of things. "

- Is "EXEED" the shooting of the drama more complete?

"I will be entering the final story soon, reading the latest script" I will develop like this, I think that it connects to the movie like this. "Nico and the surrounding characters also changed very much I think that it will be more interesting than it is now. "

- Is there any loneliness when you see the goal?

"I am really sad.I was originally watching the" Kamen Rider "series, so when I was decided to go out for this historical work, I felt as though I was feeling" I have to work very hard. "So as we go to the final round, I feel strongly that "I want to take a picture forever" with the loneliness "I will not be involved with this work ... ...." So recently, I have been watching "EXIDED". "
"I am really sad.I was originally watching the" Kamen Rider "series, so when I was decided to go out for this historical work, I felt as though I was feeling" I have to work very hard. "So as we go to the final round, I feel strongly that "I want to take a picture forever" with the loneliness "I will not be involved with this work ... ...." So recently, I have been watching "EXIDED". "

- Early as well (laugh). How did you feel about Nico's first appearance times?

"Nico's character is different from now, it's not violent at all and it was a feeling that" what is this child ?. "I was not completely familiar with Nico's character, it was a bit unnatural and unfamiliar It seemed to be like, but since I've been there for a long time probably I know the most, "Nico talks like this" and "I will do something like this" when I talk with the director , I started to say "Nico-chan is a child to be like this, but how is it?"

- In 37 and 38 talks, there were scenes where the ego wandered from life and death, Nico was shaken violently and exposed emotions. Did that acting naturally came out? Do you feel like making it?

"When I read the script, I thought that Nico was frightened by the situation that could not lose the usual slightly comical performance, but an important companion, the egg, and I was asked for very serious performance I made a situation in myself like "If something happens to my family ..." for more than an hour before shooting because my family was most likely to empathize with emotion, I tried putting on acting.I would appreciate it if you could give viewers the anger of Nico's fate and so on. "

- From the next 39 episodes, Nico himself caught up with a game disease and got into a pinch.

"The scene where Nico cried out as the Game Disease of Gemdeus was striking. It was really painful and I never cried out," How do you really scream when the whole body hurts? " While thinking, I took it many times. "

- Do you think that you want to keep this kind of thing in order to take a final picture?

"When I first heard the setting of Nico, I thought it was" out of the standard! Are you playing with me? "Inner though, but thanks to a wonderful script and direction I was able to play for more than half a year "Since Nico came out, the Exceed became more interesting", "I want you to think that the role of Nico was good with Reina Kurosaki", so I will try my best to keep my mind to the end. "

- After "EXIDE", I think that various kinds of roles will come again, but Mr. Reina is also going to work as a lady?

"Actually I am not quite a lady, but I have a desire to try it, Niko is a child with intense emotion, so it may be cool and cool lady this time!"

- It's a beautiful appearance with a beautiful appearance.

"True or there is nothing told at all" (laugh) because it is often said that "Reina is like a boy" to the surrounding child, but I want to play a variety of roles. "

- What do you want to do if you finish yourself and have your own time?

"I'd like to go on a journey alone in Hokkaido or Okinawa, and there are many people who go to karaoke from the beginning and go to the gym."

- Is it a type you can also put in a rice store with one person?

"I will enter at all, no matter how much bowling or something goes alone, (lol), even if I go back to the locals I go to places where there are flower gardens and take pictures."

- How about one yakiniku?

"Maybe I'd like to enter, I really like meat, so if you can eat meat, whatever you want by anyone (laugh)."

Comments