Pictures Of Suzy Bae In "While You Were Sleeping" For September 21, 2017

It's time for more peeks of Suzy Bae's upcoming late-night K-Drama. 

She's such a pretty waitress.

She's being a funny girl.

You can't deny she's so adorable.

Tired from the bus trip.



I love that silly smile.

GEEK MODE!

Waaaaahhhh!!!! I wish I was holding her! XD

She's a tough chick!

Love that smile.

She looks so cute!

Lovey lovey Suzy!

 Damn who made her cry?

Startled look!

Oh what's going on again?

I want to eat more Korean food!

A pretty passenger by the train.

Nerdy nerd of nerds!

I just love her nerd look!

Okay I guess the Akibarangers are still haunting her thinking she's Hiroyo Hakase!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Tokusatsu Celebrities and Their Possible Career Lengths

The Mysterious Disappearance of Yuki Yajima