Emi Takei Pictures I Found as of April 5, 2013

Well I never thought I'd return to my lingering obsession with Emi Takei, easily she for me beats Victoria Justice out.  Hee hee now for those pictures.

It's way winter but she still has a gift?

Simplicity is beauty

Hot!!!!!


I do love her childlike appearance here.

I love her green dress here...

Oh that cute smile...

Cute...

More cuteness...

Ooolala!

She's a bubbly person and this picture defines it.

School girl mode!

A very charming look...

 Another very charming look...

Endorsing Tiffany and Company...

For another series perhaps?

HENSHIN?!

Is this an endorsement for any electronic gadget?

Winning an award... but what award?  Sega?

She's a pretty hostess.

I love the design of her dress here...

More cuteness...

More cuteness..

Staring into nowhere...

More hotness!

I just love her smile... said that too many times!

A beauty in the city...

She's a beuatiful flower...

 Serious mode...

Oh my!

 Nerd mode!  And I love it!

For the last time Sean will you stop talking about her smile! =P

Comments