Nana Yanagisawa as Megumi Aso in Kamen Rider Kiva


For Kamen Rider Kiva, I thought that Nana Yanagisawa did a good performance.  I might analyze the rest of them in this celebrities blog.  So what are my thoughts on Nana Yanagisawa?  She's more than eye candy, she really knows how to kick butt though I wouldn't dare compare her to the 80s legends.  She's not that awesome but still, she's one of a few people I have a soft spot on Kamen Rider Kiva.


She is also for me a good actress with her comedic actions though I'll admit Toshiki Inoue is not that good with humor.  I dunno but this girl has some kind of charm to make me laugh though some may find me weird but I freaking like her funny faces.  My favorite part?  It's how she does her rejection of Spider Fangire's lust on her.


My favorite on-screen interaction with her is her character's comedic rivalry with Keisuke Kato (Nago Keisuke) as well as her interaction with the lead actor Koji Seto (Wataru Kurenai).  I thought that every interaction that she had with Keisuke Kato in the rivalry department was usually funny.

Comments