Yukari Taki: Another Stupid Reason For Me To Watch the Gavan Movie!


I would admit while I heard bad opinions on the Gavan movie, for me it's average and watchable but at least it didn't destroy my childhood. I watched it for the nostalgia it shared with Kenji Ohba considering I knew Gavan as Skyranger Gavan back as a child. I could remember the Tagalog role call saying, "Sky Ranger Gavan, the helper of the oppressed!" while his real role call was, "Space Sheriff Gavan!"


On the other hand, Yukari Taki was my whole guilty pleasure in that film. She played the role of Itsuki Kawaii who was caught in a love triangle in that film. Her character for me was a guilty pleasure and she played the scientist role. She also played the role of the would be virgin sacrifice to revive Don Horror (which thankfully didn't happen). Absurd but true I watched the movie also for her sake.


So what did I notice about her? She's pretty, she's sexy, she's charming and she's playing a scientist like role which added to her attractiveness. I still can't help but not notice her not only because of her appearance but her charm in playing the character Itsuki Kawaii.

So that sums it up another guilty pleasure. Hehehehehe!!!!!

Comments

  1. I didn't realize that she was actually the leading girl in that movie. All I know was that she was that female thief in KR W Returns: Accel and Arisa Sugita in Ultraman Ginga S.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment