Nao Nagasawa Will Play As Igura Of Nova Shocker In Kamen Rider 1 (Movie)

I'm amazed how Nao Nagasawa herself will star as Dr. Igura of Nova Shocker after giving birth to her son a year ago. She's already a wife and mother but I guess that may not stop her from doing short-term projects. Sidenote, hopefully she'll bear a mini-me soon. Back to topic, I just realized the actress herself also played the monster teacher in Garo (for one episode) as Miho Toyama.

Here's Nao Nagasawa's comment translated (and edited by me) in English:

I was honestly surprised at the offer because it came during the time I was resting after giving birth. It was after a long time that I have done some action shooting that was trying to do my best now in underwriting. I play Igura who is a member of Nova Shocker who is a villain. This volume is action-packed with Kaneda's world fully open. And when all has been said and done, Takeshi Hongo has become suitable to a cool luxury content for the 45th anniversary. Please look forward to it, please.

Souce: Natalie

My comment? As a fan of her acting and I thought that while most Super Sentai girls last decade or this decade weren't that fabulous, she's among the exceptional few who feel like she came from the 80s or 90s Sentai girls even if she was just a child by then. I could really imagine the intensity she might bring as Dr. Igura of Nova Shocker. She might actually become pretty scary herself like I think she might even be able to pull of a Ahames-type villain. She's acted so well to the point that she's guest-starred as the silly Lily Shirogane in Kamen Rider W and the badass Haruka Utsugi in Kamen Rider Fourze doing both parts pretty well.

Comments