My Thoughts On Riki Miura's Retirement VS. The Incoming Cast For Kyuranger VS. Space Sheriffs

I just heard from the Tokusatsu News Network that actor Riki Miura is now retiring from show business. You may remember him as Geki Jumonji in Gekiranger last 2007 and as Kai Hyuga who is the new generation Sharivan. This comes out as an disappoint considering this -- WHY WASN'T IT DANIEL PADILLA WHO RETIRED?! Yeah I know but I respect his decision to pursue another career since show business is no easy path. This may explain why the Kyuranger vs. Space Sheriff movie has no hint of Sharivan.

On the other hand, Ukiya Seed has revealed that these people are showing up. Masayuki Deai (Boukenger, Kyoryuger and he appeared in the Kamen Rider W Movie), Yuko Tayama (but she's changed somewhat) and Satomi Hirose (Kakuranger) will play as characters. So what's their role in the film and what major role will Hirose's character Tsurukiku play in said film?

For me, Deai's appearance here is quite a nod. Boukenger's Bouken Silver freaking has Metal Hero references in his suit. Heck, if you've noticed Hiroshi Watari played as his father. What didn't become so surprising is that Kenji Ohba appeared in Gekiranger as a guest star as Jan's long lost father.

As of late, I'm just expecting this not to be so kiddie ever since I saw Gavan vs. Dekaranger.

Comments