Erika Toda

I was surfing across the Internet, I came across this photo. Honestly I think there is a resemblance to Xu Wei Lun but I can tell which is which.

What I'm really scared to think about it is as if the late actress IS NOT DEAD but back in this form. Think about a sci-fi movie! It's like as if Jack Dawson in the Titanic film is still alive!
Anyway, she is confirmed not to be undead! Hee hee! However I think she is prettier than Xu Wei Lun. She's really gorgeous.

So far I've got to admit that she's really sexy too!
This is a really great picture! Now here she looks prettier!
Wow that's really gorgeous!


So far there's more than meets the eye with this lovely lady. Here are her statistics!

Hmmm... I think she and Vic Zhou make a great couple. However she's Japanese. Hmmm...

Comments