Esther Liu Pin Yan

Esther Liu Pin Yan... she is indeed a girl three years below me. Hmmm... I find her to be very pretty! I think she kind of looks like Song Hye Kyo.

Her statistics:
  • Name: 劉品言 / Liu Pin Yan
  • English name: Esther Liu
  • Also known as: 言言 / Yan Yan
  • Profession: Singer and actress
  • Birthdate: 1988-Aug-08
  • Birthplace: Taiwan
  • Height: 166cm
  • Weight: 50kg
  • Star sign: Leo
  • Chinese zodiac: Dragon
  • Favorite animal: Dog
  • Blood type:
  • Family: Older brother
  • Religion: Christianity 
  • Hobbies: Making a speech and singing
  • Languages: Chinese and English 
  • Music group: Sweety
So far I remembered seeing her in Westside Story and my heart was SMITTEN by her dazzling beauty. No wonder I got so excited about Mr. Fighting which for me was less interesting.

She was that nosy girl in that series. I liked the way she showed her antics. They can be very funny.

I liked the idea of her caught in a maze with Tony Sun and Wallace Huo- but looking at her and Tony Sun together is like Miaka and Tasuki... I think I want her to be paired with Jerry Yan!
I also enjoyed seeing her in Green Forest My Home after Eternal Love. She convinced me with her acting of a dying person. I thought she was going to die. I really cried at that part- hmmm... she had pseudomonas. I think it would have been more dramatic and romantic if she had something wrong with her marrow and Leon Jay Williams' character donates his marrow to save her though.

Lately she is taking a break from the entertainment industry and studying in France. I wonder if she'll leave for good. Wonder... wonder...

Comments