F4 vs. 5566: My View on the Rage Battle

Nobody could forget the rage battle between...
F4 - or known as Flower Four.
5566- The multi-talented stage performers.

Both of them presented phenomenal shows, music, stuff, etc.
It was said like this, "F4 is more popular than 5566 even if the 5566 have better music and dance skills because of their looks. But one cannot deny that 5566 is still popular because of their dance skills and music."
Their rivalry is so intense. I couldn't help but think that F4's Jerry Yan and 5566's Tony Sun are just like Tamahome and Tasuki as pictured in this blog.

True that is...

Especially that as a guy, I simply prefer to look at the leading lady.

Meteor Garden was phenomenal but so was My MVP Valentine. Looking at it, both shows really did hit the screens. However not being a fan of basketball, I preferred Meteor Garden over My MVP Valentine.

However it didn't take long for me to prefer 5566 music over F4 music for a time. I only liked the sweet melody since I'm not a fan of heavy metal.

My favorite 5566 song was "I'm Sad" and from F4 "Can't Lose You".

I ended up liking 5566 series' West Side Story for a time after Love Storm became such a flop. West Side Story featured that gorgeous Esther Liu whom I got crazy about.

As of right now, F4 and 5566 are still intense!

Comments

Post a Comment