My Lucky Star Couple: Jimmy Lin and Yoo Ha Na's "Chemistry"

Honestly I think My Lucky Star is so unusual a love story. You've got a lot of twist and turns. I was thinking that Jimmy Lin did a good part. But hey I'm male so I won't really mind who the guy is as long as he does his part well.

The girl Yoo Ha Na is just gorgeous compared to other Korean women I've seen these days. I did enjoy the whole unusual story rather than making it so everyday.

I honestly think the plot can be complex especially where Jimmy Lin is the prodigal son of a jewelry empire and Yoo Ha Na is an ex-convict!

I like the way Yoo Ha Na reacts to their first encounter especially when she decides to change her dishonest ways at the same time teach Jimmy Lin to value the jewels he is destined to inherit.

The part where the two get estranged is plainly heartbreaking
since Jimmy Lin believes that he was betrayed. In reality, Yoo Ha Na was trying to save the life of her former boyfriend's daughter whom she later adopts (and he adopts her at the end too).

The part where Jimmy Lin turns into a cold person is all but denial. So there is the expression that you can deny all you want but it will all be revealed. As the saying goes, "You cannot hide fire with paper."

I simply liked how the two managed to reconcile in the end and eventually the two adopt Yoo Ha Na's adoptive daughter (since the parents of the girl went to jail).

Comments