Pace Wu

Another of Asia's startling beauties...

I remembered seeing Pace Wu in Meteor Garden II. I have to admit she's really gorgeous! She has some resemblance to Japanese actress Kanako Maeda but she's prettier.

Her part in Meteor Garden II was as Vanness Wu's girlfriend. The two looked so cute.

Oh by the way, I ended up remembering that there were two people I knew before that nearly looked like them. The girl looked a little like Pace Wu. Hee hee.

However, I have to admit she still needed to improve her skills. Her acting wasn't very convincing the first time I saw her. Besides a critic on her appearance in the movie "A War Named Desire"

Her series "Hi Honey" wasn't worth watching except to drool on her. I found the series too boring.

Here are some very gorgeous pictures:




Lately, she is dating a multi-millionaire Malaysian boyfriend according to reliable sources.


Comments