Yoo Ha Na

This Korean girl is really pretty. I remembered seeing her in "My Lucky Star" but actually, she does sound "very old" because her voice was dubbed. I don't think she can speak Mandarin fluently as seen behind the scenes.
She's actually for me the prettiest character. I find her role as a con artist to be dramatic, funny and a mixed series of emotion. Even at one point, I felt like strangling her! The scenes where she thought Jimmy Lin is a criminal is too funny.
The two do have a chemistry. But I wonder how the two communicated in the reality? Behind the scenes, she was seen trying to learn Mandarin.

I never thought she was Korean. Dang!

I was kind of thinking that she's really hotter than Han Hyo Joo in my opinion but they are of the same age. I wonder why they paired her with Jimmy Lin who has a huge age gap with her?

She also appeared with Jay Chow in a music video.

Anyway, I think anybody who wants to check her out should see "My Lucky Star".

Comments