Ady An Yi Xuan

I personally remembered Ady An in Outsiders. Since I really didn't like the story that much, I ended up liking her more in Chinese Paladin with her incredibly snobbish, rude and arrogant character.
She did first appear in a Taiwanese sitcom... and I never knew she could act funny.
She also had a movie called Karate Girls. Hmmm... she's one tough lady. I could remember sentai females from her. She reminds me of Yuki Yajima and Sumiko Tanaka in Bioman. I can imagine her fighting Yukari Oshima or Haruko Watanabe any time now. Hmmm...

I remembered the way she did her fight scenes in Chinese Paladin against Esther Liu. Esther Liu's martial arts is not as good as hers. But I think it would be cool to let her play in a martial arts scenes against either Charlene Choi or Gillian Chung.

Lately she was diagnosed with a heart lapse and underwent an operation. I hope she does recover! She's too pretty!

Comments