Vic Zhou's Rather Improved Performance in Black and White

After seeing Black and White, I didn't realize to stick with it. Vic Zhou's performance was just so much so Hong Kong cinema like and I get reminded of Andy Lau's younger days instead!

This scene really got me convinced he was in terror although I like Mark Chao's performance better.

I honestly didn't expect to feel his crying in this scene. Honestly, it was a great improvement from Meteor Garden. I really didn't feel like turning off the TV. Instead, I watched through it.

The closing battle is just so hot. Although Mark Chao had the best martial arts, he did good.

This bleeding scenario was convincing enough due to his part as the least expected hero.

And this one, I really can't help how much he persevered in this difficult scene.

Overall, his acting impression changed.

Comments

  1. Vic Chou's performance in Black and White is highly commendable. His portrays all facets of the character (more difficult role) extremely well. Unlike Mark's hero role, most actors can easily do that part (screaming, shouting, crying, fighting).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment