Liu Xue Hua Would Be Proud of These Actresses

This is just my hypothesis but I think Liu Xue Hua would be proud of these actresses:

I think she would be proud of Vicki Zhao for acting out her character of Lu Yi Ping in the remake of Romance in the Rain (Yan Mu Meng Meng) rather well though not close.

Barbie Xu's role as Shan Tsai (Tsukushi Makino) in Meteor Garden displayed flexibility of her acting skills. Too bad though as of late, she hasn't done much dramatic series. She and Jerry Yan nearly bring out the Qin Han and Liu Xue Hua out of each other.

I think she'll also be proud of Esther Liu- I think her part in Green Forest as Sophie is just a stepping stone to her natural way of getting the Liu Xue Hua appeal. I desperately wish she'll be paired with either Jerry Yan or Vic Zhou for a really teary eyed drama preferably with a good ending. However I kind of vote for her and Jerry Yan, I think she might bring out the "Chin Han" out of him.

Also we would have Crystal Liu who acts her Wuxia dramas well especially when she was Xiao Long Nu, another part that Liu Xue Hua played. I think she and Vic Zhou should be paired together for another series.

Comments