Chinese Actresses that Caught My Attention via Soap Operas

Here are some of the Chinese actresses that caught my attention via soap opera. They are:

Pace Wu was the first. I remembered her midway of Meteor Garden II. She was gorgeous but she was less lively. I remembered having a crush that looks like her.

Tammy Chen caught my attention in Lavender but she had better roles than that. Hated her script where she died.

Esther Liu was next. She was really pretty. Remembered watching Westside Story all for her not caring about the plot. She was pretty as well as lively. In Green Forest, she shows her more serious side as Liu Xue Hua would.

Ady An was another character I liked. She played tough girl roles best. My favorite had to be her as a bad girl in Chinese Paladin.

Then there was Crystal Liu who was just pretty but not as pretty as Esther Liu. She's not as lively either.

Comments