Some Interesting Liu Yi Fei Pictures I Found as of December 3, 2012

SHe's just really hot and I just thought I couldn't resist posting them here.  

The porcelain like design in this dress is GORGEOUS

I just love her singing voice.

Apparently she is also a cat lover...

She is an adorable flower...

 I don't like the gold dress that much though...
This is one of the best black dresses I've seen...

I wonder what talk show this is she looks gorgeous here...

I just love her gown in here...

Liu Yi Fei and her schnauzer...

A very beautiful close up

A simple pretty pose

One of her best Cosmopolitan pics...

I just love her mean look here...

This attire looks ethnically beautiful if you ask me...

Liu Yi Fei in a lovely checkered jacket...

Playing a Gu Zheng instrument...

Comments

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very eаsy on
    the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for mе to
    come heге and νіsіt more often.
    Did you hirе οut a designer to create yοur thеmе?

    Fantastic work!

    Lоok into my weblog sfgate.com
    Also see my web page - www.zikinstore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope I didn't hire a designer. I just was practicing on how to adjust templates though I am no layout designer but I do know Photoshop. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment