Liu Yi Fei Pictures I Found as of April 12, 2013

Well here's an overload so get ready... EXPLODE!


I wish I was sharing his cake with her...

Yummy...

I love the sow effects here...

I hope I'm marrying her LOL...

I wish I had cameras all over her place!

With her pendant of love? 

I love simplicity is beauty

I hope she's staring at me... owwww....

I love her curls here...

Out for some fresh air... makes me think Seagull's Home deserves a remake!

Ohhh...

Aaaahhh....

I love her laugh...

Another simplicity is beauty...

She's pretty even in geek mode...

Dressed in royal yellow..

Beauty in simplicity

Love.. love... love...

Walking down the beauty by the road...

What's with the fishnet stockings?

Lovingly daydreaming...

Beauty in sleek black...

Promoting Chinese Ghost Story in a rosy dress...

I love her pose...

I just love those legs...

Just stopping by to say hi...

I love her aqua blue dress in here...

That smile cheers me up...

Beauty in white...

The Qiong Yao look...

She's a pretty hostess...  





Comments