Rin Takanashi Pictures I Found as of April 22, 2013

Here's some Rin Takanashi pictures I found as of today.  Well I can't wait to see her in Houkago Grove as a teacher! =P

Rin's a gorgeous cover girl...

Pudding time!

A really hot pictorial...

A beauty by the river of beauty...

Ooolahala...

Another ghost mode photo...

I love her peace signs...

Well that gift... I wish it were from me... LOL. XD

She's just damn cute!

 Promotion of Love for Beginners.  Hmmm what if a comedy of errors can be done between Tori, Emi and Rin?

Cover girl for ViZZ

Party time?

Rin Takanashi is posing with a Snoopy mascot while unaware that Spike (in the mascot) is trying to get close to her.

Pretty pretty smile...

Another simplicity is beauty picture...

Can anybody tell me what show this is?

Comments