A Definition of Moe vs. Hot Among Japanese Henshin Hotties

I want to do some fun articles as not to focus too much on eye candy or my favorite celebrities too much ere.  So I guess I'd like to do this little dummy post on "moe vs. cute".  The source of inspiration for this post?  It's from Fantasy Leader's fantasy blog where critiquing of Kimberly and Mei occurred while most comments were more of descriptive conversation:



First is the moe.  It's more on the "cute side" so the girl isn't really all that pretty but she's so cute you still adore her.  Who do I think enter this category?  I find some of them pretty, some aren't.  My favorite example of really cute is Erina Nakayama who is pretty much a dead ringer for former actress Reiko Chiba.


Then we have "too hot to handle" or "hot" for short.  I guess Rin Takanashi is probably my hottest eye candy this blog has so far.  She is what I'd categorize as extremely hot.  Other Japanese Henshin hotties that enter this category are Nao Nagasawa, Aiko Ito, Ayumi Kinoshita and Haruka Suenaga.  My favorite though is Rin Takanashi from the hot ones who reminds me of Amy Jo Johnson.

Comments

  1. For me it's Yuka Hirata, the new girls such as Arisa Komiya , Ayami Misaki and Ayuri Konno are hot but they are toooo young!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment