Liu Yi Fei ZDorzi 2014 Pictures for September 29, 2014

Well here's more Liu Yi Fei pictures for ZDorzi 2014.  I would really admit man is she really gorgeous in all these outfits.  I found the pictures at Xia Fei Xi Ying Liu Yi Fei fanpage.  Here are various coats and dresses that any interested female buyer may want to buy from Z'Dorzi.

I just love her pink sweater...

I love the green sweater and the floral effect at the background...

Oh what a gorgeous blue sweater...

I just love the shades of blue in here...

Suddenly I want to rewatch certain season of Super Sentai and Power Rangers looking at this...

She is a gorgeous gift of nature...

I love her movie star pose...

Classic 70s style... coincidentally like Brigitte Lin's younger days!

A beautiful girl by nature... I'm suddenly reminded of Poison Ivy...

Another 70s style pose... revived through Liu Yi Fei!

Man she is sexy!

Movie star look!

Still can't forget Forbidden Kingdom!

Comments