Tori Matsuzaka and Fumiko Kiruma Act as a Criminal Couple in Yamakazi Gauze
The TV Drama titled "Yamazaki Gauze" or "Sairen" has a determined schedule. It will be aired on Kansai Fuji Television on October at 22:00 every Tuesday.
Morning (Kodansha) "Sairen" which was serialized into belonging to the riot investigation team, Satomi and Inokuma's Crime Love suspense was with the hero of the Youki. Since the two people which are also lovers which are buddies also met with the mysterious beauty Tachibana to go at the strange corpse shell's discovery site at the mercy of her madness.
The Hero of Satomi is Tori Matsuzaka, Inokuma Youki is played by Fumino Kimura. Matsuzaka is served in an enclosed interview, for Kimura is to be the fourth co-star is, "That reliable buddy like a presence. It is precisely because for many times to have played be be able to do a full blast hit." he says. The "original work for now that becomes the drama series' first starring Golden Time, I'm afraid is a great comic that you've read quickly. After the drama was over for the first time, it seems that there was to be a "Sairen" starring that I'm enthusiastic and like to work."
Fumiko Kiruma's comments
Q: What was the impression when the appearance was decided for the drama?
A: This team helped me in "Qian war", I also thought of it that I was very pleased to be able to participate in making the drama.
Q: As long as it was read in the original "Sairen", please let us know the original charm of the comments?
A: Because a criminal has been precisely found, I think it has a suspenseful and very interesting feeling in knowing only those who have seen it.
Q: What about the role of Inokuma, making that thinking? Do you have any such role and your common?
A: I think it is common to to take the action of responsibility with a dignified attitude to where I have been to Burezu. Yet for Youki Inokuma, it would burn the jealousy of a little thing, having shrewdly the part of the girl. We thought that you can as well go out of the gap.
Q: With Matsuzaka as your co-star which will be the fourth time, lovers for the first time, so what's with your sans and impression of him you want in any couple?
A: For Tori Matsuzaka, we are allowed to co-star as many times as possible, with the relationship to clearly say older, seniors and for lovers, itw illb e the first time. As seniors in the play and wanting to have the strength to push back, being the part of Inomuka, we feel it was going to be interesting once yo also support to get it while I think of that man.
Q: But will Inokoma become older in her deployment to be protected from the hands of the shell of magic to Satomi such as its expectations? Please let us know.
A: I also do not know yet what happens, I'm looking forward to the reverse.
Q: Although it is a show of a thrilling deployment for Sairen, I want you to look for what kind of a place do you have in the audience?
A: to know the people who are watching, only characters who do not know, nail-biting feeling of precisely because you know to watch I think it's a sight to see. Also, I have heard that it becomes different from the original deployment. I think that every time become every time more is not to be missed drama. Even reading the comics, even if it is not read, I want to continue to work entertainment worth watching.
A: To know the people who are watching, only the characters are those who do not know the precise feeling of nail-biting because I think you know it's to watch and see a sight. Also, I have heard that it becomes different from the original deployment. I think that every time it becomes an every time not to be missed drama. Even when reading the comics, even if it is not read, I want to continue to work for entertainment that's worth watching.
Translated from:
Natalie.mu

Comments
Post a Comment