Michiko Makino Pictures For September 14, 2015

It's time for some nostalgia... with Michiko Makino.  Gotta admit, she's aged gracefully... with her husband while her two sons are growing up.  Only if I can taste some of her tsukudani.

Is she with all her satisfied customers?

Oh my!  I wish I can sample all her wares! *Gets money* 3:) 

With her husband and can anybody tell me who's that girl in the middle?  

Looks like she's got another satisfied custoer.

Well looks like there's more satisfied customers...

With her two sons....

She's got her charm in doing her tsukudani business....

Enjoying some yakiniku with her husband...

Is that shaved ice?

Dessert time!  Just reminds me of how sweet her character Hikaru was.

Is she buying some pastry?

Hmmm is that a fisherman with her?

Man I miss eating strawberry related desserts...

Petting a cute doggie....

Comments