K-Drama Princess Era: Last Decade's Song Hye Kyo VS. This Decade's Suzy Bae

While I may not be that big into K-Drama or Korean entertainment in general (since I still tend to think that Japanese entertainment is better while liking Korean food better) but I could talk about two eras: last decade's Song Kye Kyo vs. this decade's Suzy Bae.


I remembered the idiocy I had watching Autumn in My Heart for the attractive actress Song Hye Kyo than the plot. It was a sad story and nothing was probably more stupid than my secret heartbreak over the scene of her character's death. Then it was time to go forward to Full House which I was hesitant to watch - denying to myself I had a crush on the actress. Jokes were made about her lack of appeal in that TV series. Hehe. 

Calling Suzy the "hottest girl in South Korea" is an overstatement. Personally, I don't think her beauty is all that unique like I used to. I don't even think she looks much better than her Japanese lookalike Maaya Uchida since the two are almost hardly distinguishable - face wise. Where she stands over Maaya is her height (she's 5'5 and Maaya's only 5'1) and sex appeal. Face-wise, I don't think she's all that hot either. 

What do you think of this scenario? 

Comments