Ryusoulger's Mentors Revealed

Well I'm getting more Dragon Quest vibes again and this makes me wonder why Toei wouldn't just pick European mythical creatures over dinosaurs to be the motif?! Now, there's some casting that I just missed through and they are the following:
  • Master Blue : Jouji Shibue (Ibuki/Kamen Rider Ibuki (Kamen Rider Hibiki), Tuxedo Man (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)
  • Master Red : Kikawada (Hongo Takeshi/Kamen Rider of the Kamen Rider Reboot movie)
  • Ryusoul Elder : Jirou Dan (Hideki Go/Ultraman Jack (The Return of Ultraman)
  • Master Pink : Miyu Sawai (Usagi (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)

They are once again dressed up like Dragon Quest characters. Ryusoul Elder almost looks like your typical RPG mentor from either Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy if you ask me. But if I wanted some cast changing right now, I'd actually want John Kaminari to play the role of Ryusoul Elder instead -- for a bit of "consistency" hehehehe but I'd like to see how Jirou Dan acts out his role as a sage. 

Comments