Ryuusoulger's Main Cast Revealed After The First Day Of Chinese New Year

Excited? Nervous? My feelings are mixed right now. But as said my Super Sentai blog (which I may soon leave sooner or later) and this blog have different purposes. Want to find updates of your favorite Toku actors and actresses from me? This is the place! Now it's time to really reveal my thoughts on the main cast members after I got the update from UkiyaSeed. I copied/paste the headers and I admit -- I don't know most of the stuff where they previously appeared in!

Hayato Ichinose as Kou/Ryusoul Red aka the Brave Knight

At first, I kinda thought he's a knock-out of Marvelous then I think about Dragon Quest. What I wish is that he would freaking get a Super Saiyan hairstyle instead of what I'm seeing.

Keito Tsuna (Bungaku Shojo) as Melt/Ryusoul Blue

Are we attempting to redo Sion from Timeranger back in 2000 here? Feels like it!

Ichika Osaki (Kamen Rider Zi-O) as Asuna/Ryusoul Pink

Coincidence or not? Both she and Beast Morphers' cast member Jackie Scislowski are both born in the year 2000 and are 15 years my junior. Fortunately, she's not really that attractive and I admit -- one of the reasons why I almost gave up on Super Sentai was that most of the girls aren't so hot. Heck, Ninninger wouldn't be "better" than Ninja Steel if it wasn't for the girls -- though the girls themselves aren't really all that hot either!

Yuito Obara (Over Drive) as Towa/Ryusoul Green

Okay is it me or am I getting the Shogo Suzuki vibes or the Akihisa Shiono vibes here all over again considering that he's a green ranger?

Tatsuya Kishida (Lesson of the Evil) as Banba/Ryusoul Black

Okay where have I seen this kind of face before in Hong Kong cinema or was it in Korean cinema? He did appear in Kamen Rider Wizard's 38th to 39th episodes so that's a bit of a plus to! He does look like he can rip you apart!

We have also have these civilian characters who may serve as allies. Mana Kinjo (Second Summer, Never See You Again) as Ui Tatsui, a girl who first encountered the Ryusoulgers. Mitsuru Fukikoshi (Amachan) as Naohisa Tatsui, a paleontologist and Ui's dad. Somehow I'm glad that Super Sentai is not having as much eye candy as it used to have so I don't keep having stupid reasons to watch it! Heck, I even enjoy modern-day Kamen Rider with or without the eye candy these days!

What's more interesting is we will have the following to do the voice. Masaki Terasoma (Kamen Rider Den-O) as Tyramigo, Ryusoul Red's partner Kishiryu. Jouji Nakata (Choujuu Sentai Liveman, Fate/stay night) as Tankjou, a Druidon Tribe general who commands an army of foot soldiers called Dorun Soldiers. Ryoko Shiraishi (Hayate the Combat Butler, Sket Dance) as Creon, a Druidon Tribe general who has the poster to create monsters called Mynasaurs. Though I'm upset at how Nakata no longer appears in the flesh and chooses to do voice roles for Tokusatsu these days. Pfft!

Anyway, what do you think of the cast?

Comments