First Look Of Suzy Bae In Her Upcoming Summer Drama "Anna"


Suzy Bae is becoming more bankable, isn't she? Right now, I missed it that she's starring in a new drama called Anna. This is also alternatively called The Second Anna. The very plot according to SKPop is a woman named Yoo Mi whose lie creates a domino effect. It would be interesting that it's going to be an eight-partner summer drama.

It would be interesting to have Suzy Bae also say these stuff according to SKPop as well:

"Although there were difficult moments while following Yoo Mi’s broad range of emotions, it is a big fortune for me as an actress to have met a character and project like this. I tried my best at every moment, and each moment was a challenge. I really filmed while enjoying myself, so I’m confident that it will be a really meaningful project for myself."

"I’m grateful to all the staff, and please show lots of interest and love for ‘Anna.'”

Right now, I want to see how Suzy will pull off such a complex character!

Comments