Congratulations To Donbrothers Cast For Wrapping Up Filming


I did mention how Toei Ltd. announced its second "sequel" for Knights of Tir Na Nog "too early". Yes, I'm talking about Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger which there's no cast reveal yet. I pretended Kamen Rider Saber was also a sequel to Tir Na Nog and not that low-tier Kishinryu Sentai Ryusoulger. I hope Toei Ltd. will not try to bite more than it can chew. It's confirmed by UkiyaSeed that the cast have indeed completed the filming.

Here are other cast photos aside from the one with Shinichiro Shirakura. Hmmm I wonder why Toshiki Inoue isn't here? 


 






I guess the cast of Donbrothers had a good Christmas gift. They finally got to wrap things up and spend time with their loved ones. Though, I wonder if we'll get a Donbrothers vs. Zenkaiger non-canon film next? 

Comments