Congratulations To Kazusa Okuyama For Her Marriage

 

Yes, that's right! Kazusa Okuyama finally announced her marriage on Valentine's Day. I didn't catch wind of that so easily. Details given by UkiyaSeed are as follows:

Actress and model Kazusa Okuyama announced via her agency Oscar Production that she recently got married.

The announcement revealed that Okuyama's partner is a company employee whom she has a relationship for a long time. Okuyama thanked everyone who supported her and apologized that she got married to someone who is working with the company. She states that they will continue in supporting each other as they move forward together. She will continue to work even harder than ever before and continue to grow, and even asked for guidance and encouragement. Lastly, she wished everyone good health and happiness.

Kazusa Okuyama is best known to most fans as Tsukasa Myoujin/Patren #3 in Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger. 

I felt this was probably the best gift she could give to me IMHO. I was already laughing when her character Tsukusa Myoujin broke Canalo's heart. Well, Kazusa's marriage makes me feel vindicated (somewhat) since I really HATED Canalo as a character. I could just imagine that Canalo must be crying in extreme despair in my own imagination. 

Meanwhile, Jo Bo Ah will probably remind me of Kazusa for some time since the two somewhat look alike. Here's me now expecting much less performances from Kazusa due to her recent marriage. Right now, I'm also hoping that both Ayumi Kinoshita and Nao Nagasawa will focus more on their families as well.

Comments